Highly effective, modern formulations protect against the damage caused by light-induced skin aging and give a long-lasting tan.
The sun set contains:
- protecting day cream SPF 30 UVA + UVB [15 ml]
- sun protection cream SPF 30 UVA + UVB [100 ml]
- after sun body cream [100 ml]
- protecting day cream SPF 30 UVA + UVB – protective sun cream for the face. Ideal for on the go. Absorbs quickly. Perfect for all lifestyle sports and activities.
- sun protection cream SPF 30 UVA + UVB – multi-active, coral-friendly sun protection without potentially harmful ingredients. Also suitable for sensitive skin, children and sun allergy-prone skin.
- after sun body cream – cooling after sun care with aloe vera and natural tanning activator
incl. 20% VAT plus shipping costs
- Free shipping over 150 €
- Secure payment methods
- Made in Austria
The perfect sun protection set to protect against damage caused by light-induced skin aging. Provides a long-lasting tan.
The protecting day cream SPF 30 UVA + UVB and the sun protection cream SPF 30 UVA + UVB have a modern broadband protection system that protects against the consequences of visible and invisible light (e.g. blue light, emitted by smartphones, tablets, etc.). The vegan active ingredient complex from grape stem cells protects even sensitive skin. The skin is regenerated and pigment spots are alleviated. Both products are oil-free and fragrance-free and therefore also suitable for sensitive skin and sun allergy-prone skin. The after sun body cream contains bisabolol and aloe vera, which cool and calm the skin after sunbathing. Carrot oil ensures a long-lasting tan.
Apply sun protection cream SPF 30 UVA + UVB to face and body in the morning or 20 minutes before sunbathing. Apply the protecting day cream SPF 30 UVA + UVB to the face while on the go and re-apply several times a day if necessary. Particularly practical for all outdoor lifestyle sports and activities. After sunbathing, apply the after sun body cream to the cleansed body and massage in.
Smaller quantities reduce the level of protection. Apply repeatedly to ensure constant protection, especially after swimming, towel-drying the skin or sweating. Even when using sunscreen products, do not spend too long in the sun and avoid the intense midday sun. Overexposure to the sun poses a serious health risk. Do not expose babies and toddlers to direct sunlight, and always use a sunscreen with a high sun protection factor (SPF higher than 25). Even sunscreens with a high sun protection factor cannot offer complete protection against UV rays. Wear protective clothing, hats and sunglasses – this applies in particular for babies and toddlers. Avoid contact with clothing, as this can cause permanent discoloration.